Features and Benefits
The PTS-600(F) is designed as a two-piece system with a small, portable controller and a single piece high voltage section housed in a fiberglass cylinder with a spinning output.
Like all HVI products, the PTS-600(F) is designed to be rugged and reliable, equipped with all the features needed for portable maintenance testing of new or service aged electrical apparatus and cable.
- Two range voltmeter and five range current meter
- MΩ readings at any output voltage (w/analog meters)
- Insulated return guard circuit to bypass stray leakage currents
- Rugged case (field) with cushion grip handles and storage for leads
- Internal discharge resistors to assist external bleed resistors
- External safety interlock provision
- Automatic transit protected meters rated 100 uA for durability
- Benchtop or field controller available, analog or digital metering
|Input:||120 V, 50/60 Hz, 30 A
(F) 230 V, 50 Hz, 15 A
|Output:||0 – 600 kV DC @ 5 mA with field controller or @ 10 mA with benchtop controller|
|Polarity/Ripple:||Negative output, positive ground
Ripple 2% – 3% depending on model
|Duty:||Continuous, capacitive charging|
|Voltmeter:||0 – 300/600 kV DC, +/- 2% FS accuracy|
|Current Meter:||0 – 1.0 dc μA w/x1, x10, x100, x1 k, x10 k, +/- 2% FS accuracy|
|Megohmmeter:||100 – 1 MΩ w/x.1, x1, x10, x100, x1k ranges, w/analog meters|
|Size & Weight:
(W x D x H)
21 x 15.5 x 15 in., 70 lb.
535 x 395 x 382 mm, 32 kg
36 in. base, 15 in. dia. cylinder x 89 in. h, 580 lb.
914 mm base, 381 mm dia. cylinder, 1105 mm h, 263 kg