Automation System and Bay Control Unit
- Substation Automation: Acquisition, monitoring and measurement unit for any bay
- Sequential event logger: It stores input and output change of status with an accuracy of 1
- Great interoperability capacity among devices through conventional protocols and/or IEC 61850 standard protocols using Ethernet or serial
- Auxiliary service monitoring and control.
2. Key benefits
- IEC 61850 native
- Robust and reliable equipment, allowing its use both in process bus applications and station
- Interoperability with the main IED manufacturers. Flexibility for the implementation of advanced control strategies to get the most of the communication capacity performance and the IEDs’ current interoperability.
- Modularity, which allows the selection of the most suitable hardware
- Visual logical configuration in accordance with IEC 61131 standard.
- It optimises the implementation of any monitoring system by selecting previously configured single diagram lines and adapting them to your needs through the saTECH CNF configuration software, in an easy and simple
3. Main Features
- Monitoring and control capacity of up to four circuit breakers and ten
- Programmable logical functions for the configuration of monitoring diagrams in accordance with IEC 61131 standard.
- High-resolution touch screen which allows the monitoring of local operations with of customizable screens, such as single
- diagram line, events, alarm lists, real-time measurements or primary device status.
- 48 programmable LEDs at the front
- Opening and close switch push-buttons at the front
- Confirmation of manual operation protected through
- Ethernet access by copper and fibre optics cabling. It includes “failover” protection in case of simple fails in one of the Ethernet connections.
- Communications through RS-232 and RS- 485 isolated serial
- Communication with SCADA and with other IEDs using IEC 61850 logical nodes and GOOSE, DNP, Modbus, and IEC 61870-5-
- 104 protocols.
- Sequential event log, storing the last 1,400 analogue events and 1,400 digital events in non-volatile
- WEB server with I/O simulation functions, real-time display of IEC-61131 logics, historical record, communication trace, and hardware
- Several synchronisation sources from IRIG- B, SNTP, and conventional
- Embedded cybersecurity features, including advanced user authentication encryption, integrated firewall, and secure communication protocols (SFTP, SSH).
- Hardware design with no removable parts and a solid-state
- Robust design with a wide range of operation
|Protocols||Master Customer||Slave Server|
|IEC 61850 MMS/GOOSE||X||X|
4. Front View
5. Rear View
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]