DC Hipot and Megohmmeter—Two Tests in One Portable Package
Features and Benefits
The PTS-200(F) is designed as a two-piece system with a small, portable controller and high voltage section with 20 ft. shielded output cable.
Like all HVI products, the PTS-200(F) is designed to be rugged and reliable, equipped with all the features needed for portable maintenance testing of new or service aged electrical apparatus and cable.
- Two range voltmeter and five range current meter
- MΩ readings at any output voltage (w/analog meters)
- Insulated return guard circuit to bypass stray leakage currents
- Rugged case (field) with cushion grip handles and storage for leads
- Internal discharge resistors to assist external bleed resistors
- External safety interlock provision
- Automatic transit protected meters rated 100 uA for durability
- Benchtop or field controller available, analog or digital metering
|Input:||120 V, 60 Hz, 15 A
(F) 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 8 A
|Output:||0 – 200 kV DC @ 5 mA, negative polarity, positive ground|
|Voltmeter:||3.5″, scaled 0-80/200 kV DC, ±2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5″, scaled 0-1.0 µA DC, ±2% F.S. with multipliers of x 1, x 10, x 100, x 1 k, x 10 k
Guard/ground load return
|Megohmmeter:||Scaled 100 – 1 MΩ with multipliers of x 0.1, x 1, x 10, x 100, x 1 k|
|Size & Weight:
(W x D x H)
14 x 11 x 14 in., 34 lb.
356 x 279 x 356 mm, 15 kg
13 x 14.5 x 30.5 in, 150 lb.
330 x 368 x 775 mm, 68 kg
|Output Cables:||20 ft. (6 m) shielded EPR output cable with alligator clamp
EPR cable stays flexible in cold weather
|Accessories:||20 ft. (6 m) return lead with alligator clamp
20 ft. (6 m) ground lead with alligator clamp
10 ft. (3 m) input line cord